Aaron and I are so excited to be having a baby girl on September 8 (hopefully not much later). I felt our little girl wigglin' around for the first time today as we were sitting out on the Henson patio in Layton enjoying the sun. It was incredible! Imagine a little butterfly just flying around in your stomach and that's about what it was. I was beginning to wonder when she would make her debut and hoping that it would be very soon.
We're starting to think of names for our little one, which is a little more challenging that you would think. I mean, her entire future of whether she is mocked on the school playground due to an unfortunate name is in our hands. Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little, but it is important. We're excited for the challenge and know that the right name will come.
6 days ago
2 comments:
Beck! I am so excited that you started this blog. Your pictures are adorable and you know that I am totally planning your baby shower when I am home in September. I will be there the whole month practically so i can't wait to meet your little one. I actually already have your gift. It's a Greenwich exclusive so be excited. LOVE PINK. Good luck with the name hey. I will be in better touch I promise, but thanks for keeping us updated through the blog! Best of Luck!
Hey, I'm excited for you guys! I just found your blog because Karen D. has a link to it on hers. Is it okay with you if I put a link to yours on mine?
Post a Comment