Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sasha at 6 weeks! Poop stare captured on film!

Can you believe it's already been 6 weeks? We can't! It still feels like it wasn't that long ago when Sasha was just a tiny newborn. She has definitely grown so much and we're excited to see just how much at her 8 week appointment. The best development since the last post is that Sasha is sleeping more at night! She's going down some nights between 10-11 pm and waking between 4-5 am. She even slept through the night once. I'm not saying that it's completely a habit yet, but we sure hope so! There's definitely some colic and gassy business going on (she really hates pooping), but we're excited to be getting more sleep at night. Now, if I can just get over this stinky mastitis, we'll be on our way! Here are some more cute photos of our little one. We hope to take some more adventures soon so until then, you just get more cute pictures of our sweet, little Sashinka (as I call her in Russian):

Sasha loves sleeping with her hands footloose and fancy free. She has many creative sleeping poses, but this one always amazes me. How can you sleep with your arm suspended in the air and be relaxed? It boggles my mind.
Aunt Kim always says that when Sasha is looking around she is looking at the angels so I thought I'd capture a photo especially of this just for you, Kim. Here's Sasha and the angels. :)
I finally caught it...the ever-elusive POOP STARE!
I just thought this was such a cute, innocent expression so I had to take it.
Is it gas or her really smiling at me? I don't know, but it's cute either way. Plus, I'd like to think that it has a little something to do with the fact that I love her and she loves me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look like that when I have to poop too!!!

jess (mumbo designs) said...

I LOVE the poop stare. When I read that, I couldn't picture what the poop stare would look like - red face, grunting? But this is just cute, very cute!

Alyssa and Co. said...

These pics are super cute. I love the poop stare and I dare say that Aaron can do that same face. Hopefully he's not pooping when he does it. Hope all is well. Love you guys.

Heather said...

She has the cutest little chubby cheeks ever! It makes my little guy look like we don't feed him enough, but that's all we do!

Dr H said...

Haha. Poop Stare rules. I'm gonna try it.