Halloween was fairly low-key since it was fairly chilly and Sasha doesn't really even know what candy or costumes are at this point. Nevertheless, we dressed her up in a Halloween outfit complete with an orange shirt that said "BOO" on it, cute little black pants and striped orange and black socks. That night we then put her in her little lamb costume (courtesy of grandma Henson) and off we went to brave the cold weather. We only visited a few houses, but Sasha enjoyed being outside and it was a fun time had by all. Aaron and I even got a piece of candy to eat when we got home. Isn't she the cutest in her costume?

Sasha's blessing was a beautiful event and a wonderful day for us. Aaron and I were up much of the night due to some unexpected partying by our next door neighbors, but luckily we had prepared everything at the house on Saturday so we could operate on autopilot. Church begins at 8:30 am for us and sacrament meeting was at 10:20 am so Sasha's blessing took place around 10:30 am. Of course, we were worried about her blowing out a diaper or screaming through the whole thing, but she was just drowsy through the blessing and slept through most of sacrament meeting. Both Aaron and I were able to share our testimonies of the great blessings we have experienced over the last 2 months and for the incredible peace that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings. We are so blessed to have Sasha, our sweet, healthy, beautiful daughter. We were so grateful to all of you who were able to attend the blessing (and those who expressed support in so many other ways). Thank you for all of your support and for helping Sasha and us to know that we are loved. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives! Here is a photo of our family: 
3 generations...my mom, me and now Sasha. My mom came this morning to make sure everything was ready to go and she has been such an amazing support to us. Thanks, mom, for all you do to help us - we love you!

8 comments:
We love you and are so glad you had a good weekend. All our best to your beautiful family.
Congrats Beck!! She's a cutie! I am glad to see that all is well and that you are happy!
Well that little lamb costume is too much. My mom has great taste! I hear Sasha's baby blessing was wonderful. Congrats! I can't wait to meet her at Christmas. I will hoard her all to myself, of course so she can get to know her favorite aunt. Since when did your mom go dark on the hair? It looks good. Love you all.
Congrats!!! She's super cute. We had two baby blessings in our ward this weekend. I'm so excited for the day that I get to watch Chris bless our children. What a wonderful thing the priesthood is!!!
I'm sad we missed the blessing. She is so beautiful and we are thrilled that you three are doing so well.
Sorry we missed out on the blessing! She looked so adorable in her dress. I hope we get to see you guys at christmas time.
Cute costume!
Hey cute family!!! How old is your little girl? Well I thought I would say hi This is Sara (Thompson) Ennenga. My blog is saradave.blogspot.com
So cute! Glad you had a great Halloween and blessing.")
Post a Comment