Hi all,
Just wanted to share the good news that I got a perfect, new job! I work as a wellness consultant for a company called RST & Associates. Basically, a company comes to them to get a wellness coordinator/wellness program for their company without having to create it themselves or hire staff. I am contracted out to work as a wellness coordinator for Fairchild Semiconductor in West Jordan. It's perfect because I get to work at a great company, with great co-workers, part-time and good pay. It's exactly what I've been looking for. I just started on Monday and I love being able to work in my field. I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings so it fits great with our schedule. I also still get to work one day a month at Serendipity so it's the best of both worlds. We are so blessed! I know you're all really wanting photos of Sasha so I promise that more of those are to come, especially with the holidays coming up! :)
6 days ago
7 comments:
Congratulations! The job sounds perfect for you. They're lucky to have you.
That's great news!
Congrats!
Sounds perfect for you. I'm so glad you guys are doing well.
Congrats on the new job. We have almost the exact same work schedule. You work for a great company, congratulations!
Congrats on the job! So happy for you. That little Sasha is absolutely gorgeous! Man we miss you. Let us know if you're ever out and about our way....because NC is so near UT and all. :/
Hey Beck,
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! That's awesome! I hope the new job treats you well and that you are doing grand.
Post a Comment