Replaced the kitchen light with 6 recessed lights after a water line burst and flooded the kitchen through the light.
Finished the huge project known as the playset in the back yard (included clearing and levelling a 20'x20' area that was filled with 3 foot weeds, sanding and staining the playset we got for free through a generous neighbor and putting everything back together for Sasha to play on)
Rewired the TV and internet cables so we could relocate all of our electronics to a new location in the family room (included lots of drilling, installing new outlets, rewiring and patching)
Reorganized our shelving down in the basement
Saved all of our cds digitally onto a network hard drive and got rid of all the hard copy cds (and came out with a few new Wii games in exchange)
Helped with everything around the house and with Sasha when he was able (this is by far on the top of my list and he has been so amazing!)
Sasha is such a doll! She is such a talker and loves to copy everything that we say (I mean, everything). I love how sensitive she is and how she is always anxious to comfort everyone around her. She can immediately sense if something is wrong and always goes to the person who seems in distress. She'll usually pat or rub their back and say, "It's okay. It's okay. You need hug (pronounced hud)?" This girl loves to laugh and play, but watch out if you even think of going against what she wants - you will suffer the wrath!
I'm still loving my job now that I've been there just over a month and learning a lot as I work with new people in different training settings. I love being able to teach circuit training 3 days a week and all the challenges that come with it. Aaron is making progress with SUR Technology (the renewable energy company he, Troy and Mike have been trying to get going this last year). It looks like a project should be going through in the near future so we're excited.
We're so grateful for this time of year and the opportunity to spend time with family and friends. Mostly, we're just happy to have so much fun with our little Sasha as she experiences everything with wide eyes. We can't wait for Thanksgiving this Thursday and the fun of Black Friday to follow. We send our love to all of you, wherever you may be.
7 comments:
She is so DARLING! And Yey for you loving your new job! Hope you guys have a fabulous Thanksgivign! xoxo
Yeah! I've been sitting around just waiting for you to post something! You know some of us live in the woods with absolutely nothing to break the monotony but the internet. ;) I'm so excited for your job sound like it's perfect for you. Sasha sounds like a mini Aaron but in girl form. he he he. Miss you tons!
Those play sets are major undertakings! It's so nice to have handy husbands, isn't it? I lived for many years without one, but once we did a lot of work on the basement, Joseph's realized how great it is (and how happy it makes me). Now he does all kinds of awesome stuff - most recently tiled the bathrooms.
Congrats on the new job...just a tiny bit of work does wonders, doesn't it!
Love that Sasha. What a doll! Love the Minnie costume! Good to hear all the good in your life!
Sasha looks so cute in her Minnie Mouse costume. She has the cutest little face. =)
Glad you guys are doing well. We need to see you soon!
Oh Becky, Sasha is A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. I can tell she has so much personality. Congrats on the new job. I hope it works out well for you!
Post a Comment