Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Photos

Do I realize that it's been months since my last post? Yes. Did I have great intentions of posting throughout the summer and just didn't get to it? Yes. Am I just going to do one end-of-summer post and call it good? Yes. You'll have to wait just a bit for end-of-summer post since I'm not quite ready to tackle it, but I did want to reward the patience of those of you who have still checked our blog for new posts by putting up a few of the photos we just got back from our family photo shoot a few months ago. I still can't believe how grown up Sasha has become! She is such a sweetheart and a true joy - we are blessed to have her in our family. Aaron's cousin, Christine Barlow, took all the photos and was fabulous to work with.



Sasha got ahold of one of Christine's cameras and decided to do some photographing of her own...







6 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Beautiful photos! Sasha is such a cutie.

We just use google reader, so when you post, it shows up there-- very easy.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful Family! Glad to see a new post. :)

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

Adorable! Especially the ones of Sasha with the camera. I love candid shots like these.

Holly Harris Murray said...

love love LOVE the pictures! Sasha has gotten so big and mature. She is still a beauty! What else is new with you? I miss you! Come visit me in Boston! :)

Sunny said...

You still have fans! Great photos.

becky rigby said...

What beautiful pictures. Your family is so cute. I'm excited for you next cute baby!