I've been saying for a while that I'd like to post some photos of our house now that it's a little more complete. Well, it's about time. I went around and took photos of most of the rooms in our house inside and out...enjoy! Here's a front view of our home...notice the new thundercloud flowering plum tree planted in front (covering part of the garage door). It's little now, but it will grow with time.

A couple different views of our front room/living room. We wanted some bright colors that would be calming, but still fun (and by we, I mean mostly me since Aaron said I could do whatever I wanted). :)
Kind of hard to get a good shot of our master bathroom, but the first is a photo looking in from just outside the doorway. The second is a photo of the vanity and mirror just inside the door to the left and you can't really see the storage cabinet we found specially for the bathroom thats behind the door to the right.

A few views of the family room, including the fireplace and sitting area, entertainment center and workout area.


Kind of hard to see, but this is a photo of our dining area looking in from the living room. To the left of the table is the rest of the kitchen that also leads out into the garage. We love how light the kitchen is as well as our new table and chairs.

A few views of the family room, including the fireplace and sitting area, entertainment center and workout area. 

Kind of hard to see, but this is a photo of our dining area looking in from the living room. To the left of the table is the rest of the kitchen that also leads out into the garage. We love how light the kitchen is as well as our new table and chairs.
9 comments:
You house looks beautiful! We need to get together for dinner one night! You are looking great.
Hi, Hello, nice to know you have a blog! Ha!! Yeah! How are you guys? I have been thinking about you! Have you found out what you are having yet? We need another get together soon! Miss you guys! Becky, you look great!!!!
Hey Beck- your house looks awesome! I love your front room especially. Very classy.
Love,
Nick
We love the blue in your living room.
It all looks so terrific! What a wonderful place to bring a baby girl home to!
So that's what your house looks like with furniture...I think it looks great! You guys have done a lot of work and I can't wait to see the nursery.
Your house looks so cute...I'm so impressed with your mad decorating skills Becky! You left out the nursery though!
Congratulations on the house and upcoming baby! That's wonderful news! I love your decorating. Someday all my furniture will match, too. It's good to keep up with friends on blogs. See mine at: http://sjutterblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment