Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Latest Prego Photos...others to come soon!

Here are some of the latest prego pics...I still need to post a bunch of photos from our great trip to Michigan and South Carolina, Aaron's birthday and other fun events, but I'll do those in a later post. It's hard to believe that time is going by so quickly now - already 26 1/2 weeks! I'm feeling great and hope that it continues. :) Week 25 (taken in South Carolina)


Week 26

Aaron and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary today! We had a nice picnic in our newly landscaped front yard just the two of us (okay, three of us technically) and played a few fun games on the Wii (he got me one for Mother's Day). I personally think it was as much a gift for him as for me, but it's fun to play together and can get pretty intense (not that I'm competitive). :) We're both so excited to have our little girl coming in September so we're continuing to find things to put in the nursery...still no luck finding a crib though. We're so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family - thanks for all you do and all your support in our new adventure as we become parents.


3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Happy Anniversary! Three years really flew by eh? Becky, you're probably wondering who I am. :) I am a friend of your hubby. We worked together at Marketstar; back in the day.

shelleylyn said...

Happy anniversary! Love you.

Miss Jackie said...

Looking SO cute! Congrats on 3 years!! It goes by SO fast!!