Monday, May 19, 2008

New Prego photos!

This will be a quick post since it's kind of late, but here's photos from Weeks 23 and 24. I'm also including a "rough draft" photo of the newly painted nursery. Week 23

She's kicking more and more with each day - it's fabulous!



Week 24
6 months and growing...

Aaron wanted to see if taking the picture with me holding my hands under my belly would make it easier to notice growth...I'm not sure, but it was worth a try.


Our nursery is coming along...it's kind of a celery/sage color and we love it (the shade of green changes depending on the lighting). After trying many different shades and plenty of mixing, we finally got the right color - thanks to Aaron for all of his patience on this one! Now we're looking for baby furniture so it's definitely progressing.

12 comments:

Ty and Masha said...

Looking good!!!

Brandan and Becky said...

Love the green paint- such a sothing color.

Brandan and Becky said...

I meant soothing color (I'll try proofreading next time.)

Cara Rigby said...

Hey Becky, it's Cara. You look so great...I'm jealous! I hear you guys are having a girl, she is so lucky! thats so exciting. our blog address is cararigby.blogspot.com, we'll have to keep in touch :)

Heather said...

Beck, we're both wearing our matching blue Target shirts while we're pregnant! Now that the wardrobe has diminished significantly I bet we're wearing them on the same day a lot too :).

Cary said...

I love that color!! Dude, we need to play soon!

Melanie Sharp said...

Becky - just found your e-mail in my old account (melaniegsharp@gmail.com is my new one). So fun to see what you're up to! Our little Noah was born last year on Sept.5 - so we approve of Sept. babies :-) Glad all is well!

Noelle Bradford said...

Becky, you look so good. Im so excited for you!

Miss Jackie said...

AHHH!!! HENSON'S!!!!!!! This is the Malan's from Quailbrook!!! HI!!! You are the cutest prego lady ever...and a baby girl!!!!! They are the best (of course with 2 of our own, we are bias!) We always hoped Aaron would have a little girl cuz he was so cute with Havannah! Hope you don't mind me searching for your blog! We think about you lots and wanted to say hi!!! We should get together soon!!!! You look stunning...really! PS- we did Sophia's nursery the same color- it's great!

Chelle and Aaron said...

You are adorable and I am loving the nursury!

Dr H said...

Hey Aaron and Becky,

It's Chris Hepper (sorry Becky I don't know you so well)

How are things? Grats on the currently under-construction baby!

I have a blog (though for what reason, I don't know) so check it out sometime. See ya

Holly Harris Murray said...

Beck, you are looking so cute and I love the color of nursery you chose! I am so looking forward to meeting your little one!