Sunday, June 22, 2008

The latest prego photos...

Not to take away from the recent Michigan/South Carolina post, but it's about time I get the latest pregnancy photos up as well. So far, so good! Our little girl has really started to move and kick up a storm so it's hours of entertainment for us, although I wouldn't mind going without the accompanying heartburn. :) I bought my first maternity clothes recently and was excited to find some great deals as well as things that fit without having to unbutton the top button. Here are the last 3 weeks of photos...

Week 27
Week 28

Week 29

We're finalizing lots of projects throughout the house (must be the nesting instinct) so I'll keep you updated on the decoration of the nursery and other parts of the house. We went yesterday with Drue and Maggs to register and, thanks to them, it wasn't the harrowing experience that I was expecting. Phew! We get more and more excited each day. I'm brushing up on Russian and Spanish so I can speak only in those two languages to our daughter while Aaron speaks English. It's a little rusty, but coming back...if you know of any good websites for getting multilingual materials to use with kids, send them my way!

4 comments:

Cary said...

Hey friend!!! So good to catch up about your lives from the blog! Love it! You are looking smashing! And your house looks grand!
so, did you know Jess is in town this summer?? We were thinking about doing a pancake run? What do you think??

Miss Jackie said...

Wow- she is sitting high! I bet you have major heartburn going on- That's how Havannah was. Right up in my rib cage! You are looking super cute. Fun trip pictures below! Love traveling...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky on the pregnancy!!! That's awesome! I haven't seen you in forever, but I'm glad to see that everything is going great for you.

Love ya (your little phi girl)
Courtney (VanBibber) Featherstone

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby bump ever! Cant wait to see it in person at your shower!!