
July has been a little bit hectic with vacations, girls' camp and family events so I've been a little bit of a slacker with posting the pregnancy photos. Although, I think we at least get a few points for actually taking the photos. :) This month our little one has been moving lots more and I've been getting a few contractions as well. Aaron was a champ through our birthing and breastfeeding classes, especially considering the quite revealing videos that were shown. They were admitedly a little more than both of us were expecting, but we learned a lot and are even more excited for the experiences to come!
Week 31
Week 35



4 comments:
Wow Beck- 5 weeks left! Crazy how time flies- at least for me, I'm not the one who's pregnant! Congrats again. You look great!
We enjoyed visiting with you last week. Good luck during these final weeks!
Yeah gotta love those birthing classes. And by the way if they make you put clothespins on your ears to "help" you understand what contractions feel like...let me just say I wish it was only clothespins on my ears. No worries though, you're tough and you'll do great! Your present is with the Nelson's. We're leaving...boohoo.
Not long now! :) You look so great Beck. I love the pics, especially the one with all three of you. Good luck these last weeks. You are going to do great. What is the due date again?
Post a Comment