Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prego countdown

Many say that the last month seems go at a snail's pace, but I'm finding that the opposite is true for me and Aaron. It seems like there's not enough time in the day to get everything done and time has been flying by. Don't get me wrong...we're definitely not complaining - just surprised. It just goes to show that every pregnancy experience is unique! I can't believe our due date of September 8 is coming up so quickly. For those of you who would like to know a few of the details, I'm now dilated to a 4 and still 70% effaced. Most people say (including my doctor) that I'll definitely go early, but I'm trying to manage expectations so as not to shoot myself in the foot by expecting her to come tomorrow or the next day. I now know that, although the medical field knows quite a bit about pregnancy, they still can't really say exactly when a baby will be born. So, for now, we anxiously await her arrival. Here are the last 2 weeks of my belly progression:

37 Weeks


38 Weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little baby!!

w and w said...

So excited for you guys! Let us know when your little chica arrives!

Miss Jackie said...

IS she here!?!? If not, are you dialating or anything? Hope it's all going well! Can't wait for the news!
OH- So sad I couldn't make it to your shower...i have something for her so I'll have to get your address to send it!