Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Funny Video

Happy Valentine's Week! We're excited to celebrate this weekend, especially since Aaron also has Monday off - yahoo! I took video of Sasha making some funny noises. Just in the last few days she has rolled over to both sides from belly to back and to her left side from back to belly. She's also been babbling like crazy, making the cutest and funniest sounds. I took the video on my cell phone so the quality isn't good, but you get the gist.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yea! You got the video to work!

Maggie, Drue, Salem, Sutton, & Xander said...

Super cute!!! Now Sutton won't stop saying "want Sasha.....want Sasha"....:-)

Ty and Masha said...

I love baby sounds. She is such a darling girl.

Brandan and Becky said...

Can't wait to meet darling Sasha!

The Glads ... said...

I'll have you know (as per your comment on our blog), we named our Sasha first!

Your Sasha sure is a cutie!