I've been in a bit of a rut with cooking the same basic things so I tried a little something new. It was a risk because, as you may know, Aaron is not a fan of squash. However, he actually enjoyed the dish so I can officially recommend it. Plus, it's really easy. Just make some spaghetti squash and top it with turkey sausage and peppers that have been cooked in a skillet (you may want to drain off any excess fat if needed). You can add salt and peper if you'd like, but it doesn't really need lots of spices.

The following photos are just additional goodies showing how well Sasha is sitting up now. She occassionally gets really excited and starts flailing her arms, which knocks off her balance so she tips over. For the most part, she does pretty well now and keeps on getting better.
5 comments:
You baby is so cute. Those bobby's are the best. I am a big spaghetti squash fan! I love your blog it is so cute.
I meant boppy's
Sasha looks so big. Can't wait to see you guys.
k, the spaghetti squash is making my mouth water and Sasha is the cutest thing since sliced bread! We need to get together soon!
Sasha looks so healthy and happy-way to go! gotta love that boppy.I can't believe she is sitting up! Next thing you know, it will be walking. Luff always.
Post a Comment