I just learned of this great idea from a friend's blog and wanted to continue it...
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try!
The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to leave a comment, win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have fun!
If you're far away, just send me your mailing address (becky.henson@hotmail.com).
Ready........Set............Go!
6 days ago
7 comments:
Am I allowed to do this twice? HAHA! Just kidding... don't count me. Just wanted to say hi! XOXO
heh.. that's a doozy of a catch, as I don't have a blog. Does my twitter feed count?
As long as you promise to continue to spread it to 5 others, it's great by me.
Um...the best idea ever! I'm all about spreading sunshine. I'm trying this...count me in!
So does this make me number 3? Since the first person doesn't count herself? Cute Idea!
Do you count as one of your five? If not, I am totally up for spreading the sunshine. If you and Sasha should come with us the next time we go to Home Depot. Anyone can come and you could always save the projects for her, when she gets bigger.
Hey. I think that makes me #5. Lemme' in on this sunshine, I need it. ;)
Post a Comment