Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heartbreaker

I can already tell that Sasha is going to be a heartbreaker because she's already starting denying the fellas. Here's a little sample of Little Miss Attitude with her cute (and persistent) friend Spencer. I love the look she gives to the camera at the very end - priceless.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta teach 'em while their young!!!

Alyssa and Co. said...

I'd like to think that Sasha learned those skills from me. I did wait all those years for John to sweep me off my feet. ;) She's a doll.

Chelle and Aaron said...

I went for a long run this morning and "two coins" by dispatch came onto my ipod and I couldn't help thinking of you. It made me smile. We miss you guys. Oh and Sasha is definitely going to be a heartbreaker...just like her mama if I remember correctly.

Sunny said...

Way to bring up your daughter!

w and w said...

Way too funny. Way to keep yourself untouchable Sasha. Wear those pants your whole life!

jacey said...

Too funny! I love that she is folding her arms in defiance.