Monday, March 1, 2010

You are amazing!

Some days I feel like I'm a rock star and other days I wish I could have stayed in bed. This is especially true as a mom. Being a mom is like a crazy rollercoaster with lots of ups and downs, but always worth the ride. I watched this video on a friend's blog and loved the message so I wanted to share it with all of you mom's out there. You are all amazing!


P.S. I have a new goal to keep track of more of these ups and downs by "typing" in my journal three times a week (yes, I've gone for the technology route of typing up the entries on my computer). I'm sharing this little tid-bit with you in hopes of having some accountability and support. Here's to keeping a history of our lives and our families!

No comments: