22 Weeks
So, I thought you might want to see how things have progressed over the last few weeks so here's the photo documentary from Weeks 19-22. We plan to take a picture every week so stay posted for more weekly photos.
About 2 weeks ago, Aaron first felt our little girl give a good kick at night, but since then he hasn't been able to feel her move. Well, Aaron had a special treat on Friday night (May 2, 2008)...he actually felt her move around quite a bit and he was so excited. I don't know if she was just extra active or trying to give the Jazz a little boost in support, but it turned out to be a great for all of us (Jazz included).
I just got back from a business trip to Portland, OR and I'm glad to be home. Sitting on planes when you're stuck with a window seat and a full bladder don't exactly mix. It was a great meeting and I'm still loving my job as the wellness coordinator for Regence. They've been really great about working with me on maternity leave and coming back to work. I'll be able to work about 10 hours/week after I come back from maternity leave so I'll be able to spend the majority of my time with our sweet, little girl and still get to do some work on the side. Aaron is still enjoying his job at Fidelity and always learning new skills. We have been so blessed!




10 comments:
And the little one continues to flourish :) xoxo
YaY! Im so excited for you!! You are adorable pregnant too:) I hope all is well. Blogging is the best!
Love,
Kimberly Brimhall
I am so glad you finally started blogging, we want to see you pregnant and can't wait to see your little girl. You are looking great so far! You can add us to your links if you want to. www.chellemcd.blogspot.com
You look great! I can't even tell you are pregnant.
We took pictures of me and I didn't feel like they looked any dfferent until closer to the end. I was huge! :)
Glad to hear everything is going well.
Okay, so I'm only ten days ahead of you and I'm so much bigger! What in the heck?! You look great, thanks for joining the blogging club, we just barely did. You can add our link www.olsonfam.weebly.com to your links if you want to, but I'll be offended if you don't :).
You look terrific! We're assuming Aaron looks great, too. For good girl names, Sophie suggests "Katie", Abe likes "Erin" and Helen likes "Helen".
Yahoo for blogging!!! I am glad things are going well!!! And we need to plan our bbcue!!
Yeah for your blog!! I'm glad that you put pictures of your pregnant belly - you look great!
We are so excited for you guys! Becky, just wait. Before you know it (maybe even in the next couple of minutes), you'll be large with child just like Hilary was - check out the pics on September 5th and 6th! http://gladfamily.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html. (But hopefully, your baby will be smaller than our babies were)
Hey! Good to see you're a blogger! Congrats on your little girl that's on her way! I love the pics. Check out our blog divinefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment