Sasha loves her hands and always manages to have them up by her face. This photo was taken on my birthday on September 15, two weeks after her birth.

No collage of photos would be complete without a good crying photo. I'm laughing because she went from happy to crying in 2 seconds and then back to being okay in another 2 seconds.

Aaron had the flu/cold so he was extra cautious not to give it to Sasha by wearing the attractive mask below. We think it confused Sasha to hear her dad's voice, but see a big white thing on his face; thus, the confused look on her face.

This is Sasha's crusty look saying 'don't mess with me right now.' Hilarious!

Drunk on milk...need I say more?

Another classic drunk on milk look.
The following photos are from bathtime, which Sasha is enjoying more and more. Notice her various facial expressions - priceless!



Aaron and I want to again say a big thank you to all of you who have supported us. We have our challenges, but I'm sure every new parent experiences their own set of challenges. We are so grateful for the increase in love for each other and Sasha in our home. It is exciting to see Sasha develop in so many ways as she changes on a daily basis. She's holding up her head pretty well (and has done so for the last 1 1/2 weeks), especially when we try to lay her head on our shoulder for burping. If she's not done eating, she'll lift her head up and turn her face toward ours to let us know that she's still hungry - what an amazing little girl. She's definitely got some spunk in her personality and we love her!



Aaron and I want to again say a big thank you to all of you who have supported us. We have our challenges, but I'm sure every new parent experiences their own set of challenges. We are so grateful for the increase in love for each other and Sasha in our home. It is exciting to see Sasha develop in so many ways as she changes on a daily basis. She's holding up her head pretty well (and has done so for the last 1 1/2 weeks), especially when we try to lay her head on our shoulder for burping. If she's not done eating, she'll lift her head up and turn her face toward ours to let us know that she's still hungry - what an amazing little girl. She's definitely got some spunk in her personality and we love her!
15 comments:
She's so cute!!! Congrats. I love her little faces....very expressive.
Aw, I love the drunk face! Is she a mean drunk?
We love Sasha's sweet baby face- what kissable cheeks. the baby is cute (Abe).
What a doll! Just wait...those facials intensify with every age...wait till the screaming goes with it!:) (wether happy, excited, mad etc..) Glad you're taking lots of pictures...goes fast. You guys look like you're having lots of fun with that little girl! She's lucky!
Oh she is adorable! She is just so perfect and beautiful :) And has cool parents that let her get drunk!
So darling. I love the "drunk on milk" faces... those are totally priceless!
Awww, she's a doll. I am sure that she gets her good looks from her uber hot Aunt Alyssa. ;) I wish I were there to play with her. Keep us all updated. Love you three.
Hey Beck,
Glad you got the gift! Congrats on the Sasha. I hope things calm down a bit for you!
love to you!
Nick
I don't even need to see a picture of the poop stare to know exactly what it looks like. Rocky does it too.
She is so cute! We love the pics! How fun to have captured all those different faces! Glad to hear you are doing well.
What a beauty! Our personal favorite is the drunk on milk look! Glad to see you've figured our the swing quilt trick. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Oh Becky, I love those faces. Newborns are SOOO precious. I'm tearing up thinking about it. How are YOU mom? Those first couple months can be quite taxing. No doubt you're doing wonderfully though. We're proud of you! She's beautiful, I can't decide who she looks like yet!
I am so glad I found you blog! Your little one is SO beautiful!
Congratulations!
Jenny (Hadfield) Stout
She is beautiful! We are super excited for the three of you. I can't wait to meet her in person.
I love that you got the drunk on milk expression, it's one of my favorites. Your little family is adorable and man...you look amazing Beck!
I hope things are going amazing for you!
Love from South Africa!
Miss you!
Holls
Post a Comment